Returns & Exchanges
Above all, Casa Di Luce hopes that you are 100% satisfied with your order. However, we do understand that sometimes the items that you have purchased are just not right for your space.
If for any reason that you are unsatisfied with your order, you can return eligible items for a refund, store credit or exchange within 14 days of receiving an online order. All returns are subject to a minimum manufacturer restocking fee of 30% for any returned items, except in the case of a defective item or inaccurate shipments. The restocking fee is a direct reflection of what our suppliers charge us. It covers the fees involved in processing, shipping and storing goods. Please note, that you are responsible for shipping the items back to our warehouse and that shipping charges paid on the original order are non-refundable. Items brought or sent back to our store without first submitting a return request and getting approval will not be accepted.
If the wrong product was shipped, or your order was damaged in transit, please contact us within 72 hours of receiving your order. You can review the full list of eligible and ineligible items, as well as our extended refund policy below before purchasing any items.
As lighting is highly custom and technical, we encourage you to reach out to us via online chat, email, phone, or to visit our lighting showroom for in-person help if you have any questions prior to making your purchase.
To initiate a return for an eligible item, please fill out the Return Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is happy to answer all of your questions, just write to: email@example.com or give us a call at +1 (877) 577-9426 during our business hours.
ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS
- Regular-priced items that are stocked in our stores
- No refunds or credit will be issued if the fixture has been installed, used, or damaged. Any product accepted for return must be in original and unused condition (item and packaging). Any product that has been modified, assembled, installed or used in any way (including cut, clipped, or modified wires) cannot be returned.
- Receipt of purchase & original packaging required for exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase.
- Returns requested after 14 days of receiving an online order will be approved on a case by case basis and are not guaranteed.
- All returns subject to inspection before approval of return.
- Purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
WAYS TO RETURN
- Return by Post - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an online return. Please provide us with your full name, order number and the eligible product that you’re requesting to return within 14 days of receiving the delivery. We will then send you a Return Authorization Number, which you’ll need to submit with your item. You will be required to mail the product back to our address in its original condition with all original packaging. Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to our warehouse. We strongly suggest that you arrange a shipping method with the appropriate carrier that includes tracking to protect your return. You are responsible for the cost of shipping. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it within 5-7 days. Upon inspection and final approval that the returned product is in original, uninstalled, unmodified, re-sellable condition with the original packaging, you will receive a refund, exchange or store credit to use for your further purchases.
- US Orders - Orders returned from the US will have shipping and any applicable taxes and customs duties deducted from the refund.
Casa Di Luce
89 Tycos Drive, Unit 102
Toronto, ON, M6B 1W3
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
- Clearance, open-box, and overstock merchandise
- Items that have been installed or assembled
- Items that have their wires cut
- Sale items discounted more than 30%
- Floor and showroom models
- Light bulbs and replacement parts
- All special order and custom products. These items are submitted for production immediately upon order placement as they are built to your specifications. You may not cancel or return a custom or special order. A detailed description of what is considered to be a “custom” or “special” product is provided below.
- Products that are clearly marked as “Final Sale” or non-returnable on the Product Detail Page
- Large quantities of the same product (5 products or more)
- Items not purchased by the original customer (the original purchase receipt is required)
SPECIAL AND CUSTOM PRODUCTS
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These items need to be ordered from the manufacturer and are made-to-order. In this case the customer has decided on custom choices, such as particular finishes, colors, sizes, hand-blown glass, etc. These orders are made specifically for you and are considered final sale.
Please note, that if an order is refused on delivery to the specified shipping address on the order, no refund will be issued. The customer will then be responsible to arrange their own shipping of the order from our warehouse at their own expense.
Returns will be credited using the original method of payment. Casa Di Luce will not be liable for any labour or other expenses of any kind or nature incurred in connection with the sale, installation, use, or replacement of any defective product or parts.
You can cancel or make any changes to your order within 3 business days of placing the order. Please email us with your order number at email@example.com Be sure to include your name, address, and the items to be cancelled or amended. After 3 business days, all orders are considered final and could not be cancelled. Please note that many orders ship immediately, so we do require that you contact us immediately if there are any changes. Our store hours are: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST and Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 5:00PM EST. If your order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled and will be treated as a return.
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
We make every effort to pack items very carefully so that they arrive at your door safely. We realize that items can be damaged during the shipment process or may arrive with missing parts due to the delicate nature of some of the goods. If this happens to be the case, all damages must be reported to us within 72 hours of delivery. We will not be held responsible for any missing or damaged items if we are not notified within this timeframe. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photos of the damaged or defective product. Once your claim has been received, we will reach out to you within 2 business days to initiate a replacement. Please do not discard the damaged item or its packaging. Please note that damaged items cannot be claimed or returned if installed.
We recognize that sometimes products have a manufacturer’s defect. Casa di Luce is an authorized reseller of manufacturers on our site. Please note, every manufacturer has a warranty time period that varies. Casa Di Luce relies on the manufacturer’s warranty to assist you in resolving any claims. Repairs for items that are still under most manufacturer’s warranty will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not apply to damages resulting from accident, alteration, tampering, misuse, negligence, or abuse. In addition, warranty does not apply to lightbulbs, if supplied or are supplied by Casa Di Luce. You will be required to report a defective item by contacting us at email@example.com. You will be required to provide us the original proof of purchase. A Claims Specialist will then reach out to you within 2 business days and be happy to assist you with any warranty issues or connect you directly with the manufacturer in order to further assist you.
Become an insider
Join our mailing list and stay up to date on all things modern