Digital Marketing Intern
Casa Di Luce is one of Canada's largest designer lighting showrooms. Working with customers and designers on residential, commercial, and hospitality projects, we are fortunate enough to have our products displayed in Canada's top interiors. We are experiencing tremendous growth of our e-commerce channel and are looking for another professional to join our team!
Digital Marketing Intern Role Summary
As Casa Di Luce's Digital Marketing Intern, you will take a lead role implementing digital ad campaigns and paid/organic social media content. Primary focus will be on Google PPC and Display ads, email campaigns and social media advertising. Applicants must be comfortable working with mainstream platforms while staying up to date on up-and-coming media trends.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, you will assist in the development, creation and coordination of day-to-day digital marketing efforts and strategies for the company including:
- Creating marketing content (visual and written) and maintaining the content database for all channels
- Planning and implementing paid social marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Creating and maintaining paid search and display campaigns, with a focus on optimizing bidding strategies to improve ROI
- Creating and managing a content calendar
- Defining growth KPIs and making recommendations to the business to improve those KPIs to accelerate the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Analyzing e-commerce and social media data to optimize campaign performance and improve lead generation
- Perform competitive analysis and research new growth opportunities.
What You Bring:
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience preferred
- A strong understanding of Paid Search/SEM, Display Advertising
- A strong understanding of Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Google Ads Certified: additional Google or Facebook Certifications are ideal
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to develop digital marketing campaigns and analyze their effectiveness using analytics tools
- Proficiency in the G Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc)
- Knowledge of email marketing tools
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively
- Design experience would be a big bonus with knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, Canva &/or Illustrator
- Passion for the interior design and the home industry is a bonus
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please fill out the form below. Only those candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with Casa Di Luce.